Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This is me.

Hey everyone, I’m new at this blogging thing, but I’m going to give it a try! To start off, my name is Kayla. I’m a sophomore at RIC, but I transferred here from Framingham State College in Framingham, Massachusetts, but have lived here in Rhode Island my whole life. I’m 19, and my birthday is on New Years Eve, so I’m young. I want to be an elementary school teacher because I love kids! I really want to make an impact on the lives of children, and work to make them the best they can be. I am a firm believer in leaving the world as a better place than it was when we entered it. Okay, enough of that. I have had some very odd jobs, which I think make me very unique. I have worked in a dry cleaners, then an insurance company, and I currently work at a mortgage company. Weird huh? Haha. Oh, I’m also a theater geek. I work at an acting studio where I teach children and adult theater classes, as well as directing, assistant directing and acting in plays. That is pretty much how I spend all of my free time. So, pretty much, that’s me!

No comments:

Post a Comment